GrowMax SUPER GROW 800 - High-Capacity Garden Water Filtration System - Eliminate up to 99% of Chlorine and Contaminants (15,000 gallons / 56,850 liters)GrowMax Water
The GrowMax Water CleanGreen Carbon Block filter is designed specifically to deliver clean, contaminant-free water to your entire garden. Your filter is easily replaced in just minutes when needed. The GrowMax Water two-stage filtration process creates absolutely no wastewater, so that all your garden water makes it to your plants. This eco-friendly design is great for your garden and great for the environment.
1. Filter Bracket: Weather resistant powder coated steel bracket integrates with GMW mounting stake.
2. GMW Filter Housings: Double O-ring seals provide water-tight filter housings. UV-safe opaque housings prevent algae and bacteria growth.
3. FloCheck Regulator: Regulates water-to-filter contact time for optimum filtration.
4. Garden Hose Connections: Simply connect your hoses, and you are ready to grow!
5. MaxPur Sediment Filter: Removes sediment and other solids, extending the performance and life of the CleanGreen filter.
6. GMW CleanGreen Carbon Block Filter: GMW green carbon block filter significantly improves the water quality that your plants use to grow.
SUPER GROW 800
Benefits: Increases the effectiveness of your nutrients and fertilizers. Healthier, higher-yielding plants, flowers, gardens, fruits, and vegetables. Strengthens plant roots and protects your soil's beneficial bacteria. A must-have product for organic gardeners! Easy replacement of our CleanGreen Carbon Block and MaxPur sediment filters.
SUPER GROW 800
Specifications: Easy to place and connect to your garden hoses. Option to plumb into your existing irrigation or drip system (3/4" NPT). Height: 17" Weight: 24.2 Lbs. Rated to treat approximately 15,000 gallons (56,850 liters) of garden water @ 1ppm chlorine.
- Increases the effectiveness of your nutrients and fertilizers while growing healthier, higher-yielding plants, flowers, gardens, fruits, and vegetables.
- A must-have product for organic gardeners! Strengthens plant roots and protects your soil’s beneficial bacteria.
- Easy replacement of our CleanGreen™ Carbon Block and MaxPur™ sediment filters.
- Easy to place and connect to your garden hoses or option to plumb into your existing irrigation or drip system (3/4″ NPT).
- Rated to treat approximately 15,000 gallons (56,850 liters) of garden water @ 1ppm chlorine.